How long are the portrait sessions? How much do they cost?
- Standard portrait sessions are 90 minutes. I also offer a shorter 60 minute session. Standard sessions are $350 and 60 minute sessions are $275. If you are in need of make up, hair stylist, or clothing stylist please let me know. Those services are offered at an extra cost. I work with a team that can fulfill your needs.
How many photos are included in each session?
- I use two 120mm film rolls (20 exposures) for 90 min sessions and one roll (10 exposures) for 60 minute sessions. Standard session clients will receive 14-18 final edited portraits. Those who book a 60 minute session will receive 6-8 final edited portraits.
Do you accept sessions with groups of people?
- I can accommodate up to 6 people during the standard session. Families with children and groups greater than 2 people must book a standard session. Corporate teams and groups greater than 6 people require custom timing & pricing.
What forms of payments do you accept?
- Payments can be made via PayPal, Venmo, Cash, or Wire transfer.
What if I need to reschedule my session?
- In the event that you need to reschedule your session, please email at least 48 hours in advance.
What if I need to cancel my session?
- If you need to cancel your session, please let me know at least 3 days before. I will refund your booking fee 50% if cancelled within 3 days of your scheduled session.
How far do you travel?
- I will travel internationally.
Do you edit your photos?
- Yes! The images I keep from your session will be individually edited.
How long after the session will it take to receive my images?
- Portraits are usually delivered via email 7-10 days after your session. On some occasions it may take up to 2 weeks to deliver edited portraits.
How do we book you?
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with details about your photo-shoot.
Is there a booking fee?
- Yes, there is a booking fee that is 50% of your session rate. This fee reserves your day and time, and is nonrefundable. This fee goes towards your photo session rate. You can pay the booking fee by PayPal, wire transfer, or cash.
Can I get the raw images?
- I typically don’t give raw photos to my clients, and here is why. RAW files are unedited and therefore are not an accurate representation of my work or my brand. I want to make sure I deliver only my very best work to you. Let me give you an example, if you ordered a cake from the best bakery in town, would you expect the baker to deliver you a tray full of the ingredients? Nope lol. You hired the baker for a cake, not an unfinished product. When we are communicating please give me every single detail because I want to understand exactly what you want, so that what I deliver isn’t lacking in any way.